Forum Botosani

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2018, 07:11:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Forumul orasului Botosani

HomeHome HelpHelp SearchSearch LoginLogin RegisterRegister

+  Forum Botosani
|-+  Comert
| |-+  Vanzari
| | |-+  FIFA 18 News: Rome Barcelona 3-0 into Semifinals
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FIFA 18 News: Rome Barcelona 3-0 into Semifinals  (Read 10 times)
« on: June 15, 2018, 09:14:51 AM »
Rshop2018
Bagaret de seama

View Profile

The experts and the experts knew it and also the Giallorossi fans expected it with all their heart. Therefore it had been in a day that brought the Capitoline staff to the fore in the most important club-level championship in Europe.

The first half after just five minutes Edin Dzeko ST Buy FIFA 19 Coins  88 touches just enough to start a deep hole and the goalkeeper of Barcelona. It's 1 to 0 and there are 85 minutes to play. Roma play a tactically perfect match trying to prevent Barcelona from creating its game, ownership of ball and poisonous passages to pit the opposing defense. At 55 minutes the next objective is always thanks to the Bosnian attacker.

In reality, the attacker of the Giallorossi group is landed in the area by Pique. Two to 0. The Barcelona at this stage realizes that the qualification could go to Rome that is just a goal from achieving that objective.

The Catalan team, however, is in the mercy of Rome that has put the game perfectly cannot do anything but hold on and trust that the game ends. It's a goal! The joy explodes from the Giallorossi stadium and even if the game is not finished yet, Rome knows that it has the qualification in its own pocket. Barcelona is certainly defeated and Roma deservedly advances to the next phase.I always found my striker

PAC: He's one of these players with high acceleration and a decent sprint rate. I played with a couple of games with him around the base and then hit the hunter on him, which attracted him into 98 acc and 88 sprint speed. Felt pretty fast then. No complaints in any way.

SHO: I didn't really expect him to score a lot, but he also scored 6 goals in 10 Div 1 game. After using Hunter, you'll discover that his end from the box is quite clinical. Long strikes were adequate as I found most of them either hit the pole or were rescued by Tier 1 goalkeepers.

PAS: Ridiculous. 98 Death is no denying and is actually felt in the game. Cunning balls happen with such class and precision. He enables you to take your time with the game due to the type of player he is. Deadly on break, when thrown through a pass or pushed, I found my striker.

DRI: World class. With this card you don't need to rush. Constantly give him the ball and seem to make. He can pass by the top midfielders with a couple ball rolls or just a twist twist. His base dribbling stat is 91, but mix that with 98 balance and agility and he's pretty much the demigod.

DEF: He has intercepted so much which you are able to see your competition has a nervous breakdown through this game. Such a fantastic positioning is all of the time and his ability to trace back is phenomenal. He is 5'9, so it's a bit too much to ask him to win headers, but he will allow you to manage to control the midfield.

Strength is literally the only con on this map. He's occasionally bullied if a participant like Prime Viera is on your ass. The defenders were generally not even able to keep up with him, even to lead a physical fight. 99 stamina and 91 aggression is just a blessing. Can turn off attacks like a monster.
more: https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/categories/madden-18-news-and-announcements
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: