Forum Botosani

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2018, 11:16:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forumul orasului Botosani

HomeHome HelpHelp SearchSearch LoginLogin RegisterRegister

+  Forum Botosani
|-+  Discutii/Informatii
| |-+  Auto/Moto
| | |-+  To Gain New Skills In Path Of Exile Items
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: To Gain New Skills In Path Of Exile Items  (Read 180 times)
« on: March 24, 2018, 05:04:17 AM »
poes
Bagaret de seama

View Profile
Links are used to connect support gems to a primary ability and enhance it in various ways. Sockets must be connected in order for the gems to affect each other.

Some skills have different properties and ways they can be modified by supports. Say you were using a skill called Freezing Pulse, which is tagged as a Cold/Projectile/Spell skill, since it's a projectile skill you could support it with the support gem Greater Multiple Projectiles which adds 4 additional projectiles to projectile skills. With Greater Multiple Projectiles linked to Freezing Pulse the skill would shoot out 5 Freezing Pulse Projectiles instead of 1. You could also link a support called Faster Projectiles which would cause the Freezing Pulse to travel faster and further. There's a support called faster casting which when linked to a spell will increase the cast speed of a spell allowing you to cast it faster.

In the Bestiary Challenge League coming this March, hunter-scavenger Einhar Frey teaches "Path of Exile" players to hunt, capture and sacrifice beasts in order to craft powerful poe items.

That's true, I might do that. I was thinking of maybe getting Shroud of the Lightless instead and using the currency I save on a Watcher's Eye, but the difference between getting the shroud vs the 6th link with Loreweave is about 50K (274K vs 224K) Shaper dps. Not sure how much this is really since it's the first build I'm doing that I've put this much currency in to. Shroud also gives about 200 life more + the Shroud Form thing, not sure how much that is worth though.

Is 80% res on Loreweave do or die? I'm saving up to buy it as a 6-link and the best I'll get is probably 78-79%, to get 80 I'd need a lot more currency. I'm 100% conversion and elemental overload so the stats on it are nice, but I'm wondering if maybe I should get a different 6-link.

To gain new skills in U4gm.com Sale Cheap POE Currency, you'll usually need to equip gems into sockets in your gear. Any class can use any skill, but gems do have stat and level requirements. Gems can only be equipped in slots of the same color.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: